NEW VIDEO:- CHRIS BEE - BASHEE

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NZDdQwpgbRw/WMA34hEugXI/AAAAAAAATag/4I0Huz3ca6kOQZL8h9gKQy7MN1039AuYwCLcB/s1600/sdfghjk.png

Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

NEW SONG:- FOREVER - SAUTI FROM EAST


Sauti from east

Forever



[Chris Daniel]

I know, what makes you sad.

I know what makes you cry.

I know, cos I’ve been there.

I know

[Chris Ringson]

I know why you hate to love

I know why you hate to trust

I know, cos I’ve been there



[Bridge]

Every feeling that you have,

Baby, don’t hide it for the best.

I’ll be your better man

Cos I’ve been there before

[Chorus]

Let the stars above be the witness

Let the gods above be the witness

I’ll love you now and then

Oh forever.

I’ll love you now and then

Oh, forever.



[Chris Daniel]

I know how to make happy

I know how to make laugh

I know, cos I’ve been there

[Chris Ringson]

I know how to make you love

I know how to make you trust

I know cos I’ve been there.



[Repeat Bridge]

[Repeat Chorus]

[Chris Daniel]

I’ll love you now and then

Baby, forever.

I’ll love you know and then

Darling, forever



[Repeat Bridge]

[Repeat Chorus]

……forever